Our Post Birth Vitality is the perfect nourishing pick me up for new mums. With a spicy chai flavour we love drinking it warm in coconut mylk, like a chai latte. It's great instead of a coffee or try our raw 'caramel' smoothie recipe for a sweet treat.
250mls of diary free milk. We recommend coconut milk (e.g. Coco Quench).
1- 2 flat scoops of Post Birth Vitality
Honey to sweeten
1. Place 1 or 2 flat scoops or half to one daily sachet of Post Birth Vitality powder into a mug or cup.
2. Warm milk separately. If you have a coffee machine, we love frothed warm milk.
3. Add a small amount of warm milk to your cup and give it a good stir to mix the powder.
4. Add the rest of your milk stirring as you go. Add a touch of honey if you have an extra sweet tooth. Enjoy!
Raw Caramel Smoothie
Try our delicious caramel smoothie recipe for a heathy start to your day or as a nutritious snack.
2 flat scoops or one daily sachet of Post Birth Vitality
250 mls cocoquench (or diary free milk of choice)
1 small banana
1-2 medjool dates
1 tbsp of almond butter (you can substitute for peanut butter)
1/2 tbsp of tahini (sesame seeds are great for milk supply)
1. Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
2. Blitz for one minute until well combined.
3. Serve and enjoy!